ARELS is a summit that promises a lively debate, a clear business-relevant focus and a high degree of interaction. The summit has been designed to ensure ample opportunity for one to one meetings and networking, alongside thought provoking discussions to explore and nurture the new renewable energy partnerships and opportunities arising in East Africa.
Under the patronage of Hon. Charles Keter, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Energy in Kenya, ARELS will bring over 200 experts and representatives together to discuss the current green energy policy framework on East Africa
Click here to see attendees profile
- Discover 100+ renewable energy projects across East Africa at our comprehensive Africa Renewable Energy Summit Programme
- Gain on-the-ground insight into East Africa's energy policies, opportunities and challenges directly from regulators, policy makers, and fund managers at the top-level.
- Network with over 200 qualified global investors and partners in control of $5 billion USD – all looking for clean energy opportunities on the continent
- Meet face-to-face with high-profile East African energy ministers, and government agencies from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, and Rwanda
- Do business with all stakeholders, such as investors, operators, developers, consultants, financiers, governments and project owners
- Build relationships and forge business-to-business and business-to-government partnerships